Gemini Love Tarot – “If Only I Could Turn Back Time”
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for June 2021 summary:
Oracle message: I am thankful for this life and the opportunities that it presents | Energies: resentment; vindication
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Whether what you’re going through is positive or not, Spirit invites you to be grateful for it. Be grateful for a crumbling down (that Tower moment I’ve mentioned), because it is an opportunity for you to reflect on your actions, learn to apologize, or even determine what you really want in life.
Sometimes relationships fall apart for us to renew our commitment, or to clear space around our auric field. Use your free will wisely. This is a make-or-break moment–either you will transform to a better individual, or you let go of people who seem like not the right fit for you.
It is time to stop, close your eyes, and become mindful of the incredible gift the universe has bestowed upon you, Oracle says. The lessons this experience brings are tailored especially for your soul, Oracle adds. Express your appreciation no matter what.
Perhaps this is a learning experience to recognize your mistakes, celebrate small wins, or simply to discover a part of yourself that longs to be witnessed by you. It is also an opportunity to recognize your partner, for all that they have given you. It may be time to reciprocate or to plainly show gratitude for their presence by telling them.
The energy of gratitude for whatever life throws at us brings an overall sense of health and well-being. Shitty experiences are great soul teachers or fertilizer to our growing self.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.