Gemini Love Tarot – Just Because They’re Silent…
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for May 2021 summary:
Oracle: I choose to focus on the lighter side of life | Energies: confusion; contemplation
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Don’t take matters to your hands and never to your heart. There are definitely parts of life that require your serious attention, but you have to learn to have fun, Oracle says. Know what brings you joy, which is not tied to any person. In this way, you will refocus your energies on something that will fulfill you, instead of waiting and wanting to get it from another. It would always be a win-win scenario.
Refocus on seeking out people who make you feel good about being alive. If you are in a relationship and you hate the fact that your person is being silent about your mutual problem, then you could use this time to fill your own inner well. The art of joy brings health benefits and huge rewards, Oracle asserts.
Happy people attract happy people, so they say, and you attract who you are. If you focus on being needy or wanting things done your way, then you attract needy people too. This person you’re dealing with may not resonate with this kind of vibe, hence turning their back away from you. That’s not necessarily true (because you’re the only person who could verify it), but putting the attention back on your well-being is far much better than expending energy on people who don’t even want to discuss matters with you. Laugh at it and have fun instead.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.