Gemini Love Tarot: Soulful Connection
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for July 2021 summary:
Oracle: I understand that losing something is an opportunity to appreciate it | Energies: fear; joyful
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Is this a connection you feel like letting go of? Where is it coming from? This card comes up in your reading to remind you to appreciate anybody who shows up in your soul path. Whether they are with you for a short period or not, know that they crossed your path for some reason. Parting is temporary and illusory, Oracle says.
If this seems to be counterintuitive with what you are currently experiencing (perhaps a new flame), then Spirit invites you to take it easy when it comes to longingness. Perhaps you are physically separated right now, so be mindful of your energies–you may run the risk of getting too attached. That attachment could also be an obsession–so take it easy.
Shall you reunite with the person you’re dealing with, perhaps it’s the right time to express your feelings. Overcome that shyness or just do it. Let them know how you feel because you’ll never know how long they will be in your life. I’m not saying they’re dying okay, just appreciate them! Period.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.