Gemini Love Tarot – Ten Things I Hate About You
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for August 2021 summary:
Oracle: I bring a state of perfect harmony into my world, and I do so without judgment | Energies: annoyed; uncooperative
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Do not expend 100% of your energy on something that seems trivial. The ability to discern something as trivial is a sign of maturity. You may have been obsessed over something (or someone), and now is the time to take a rest. Annoyance may be rooted in you giving too much attention to things that do not actually deserve your attention.
Notice your energies. Are you and your person on the side of wanting to receive? Perhaps one of you may need to give right now, while the other is on the receiving end or vice versa.
This card is a reminder for you to strike balance, because you may be clashing not because of your differences, but similarities. I’m not saying that your differences are your partnership’s Achilles’ heel. What I’m saying is that no one may not be willing to listen while the other one is talking. Give and take, dear one–it takes two to tango.
What is it about you that prevents you from giving both sides of the coin your nonjudgmental assessment? Oracle asks. Your person is here to mirror back to you what is good as well as bad about yourself. Make changes if need be. You will only gain insight if you practice humility. And it certainly will never lessen your authenticity.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out today’s zodiac readings
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.