Gemini Love Tarot – Treated Unfairly
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Develop the art of grace | Your current energy: numb from sadness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
Your most recent relationship (if not all of your previous relationships) makes you feel inferior as if there’s nothing good about you. Those relationships seem to magnify your deepest insecurities. As a result, you have trust issues, if not low self-esteem. It’s not actually that low self-esteem that you are worried about, but you start to think that you HAVE to worry about it because you know that it’s not your nature.
You just know, deep down inside, that you are kind, gentle, compassionate, and lovable. And you deserve to be loved.
Your current partner seems to be feeding this insecurity, if not triggering it.
But surprise, surprise! You can actually overturn this by doing the work. Nope, we wouldn’t create a list of how you would adjust with your partner, nor cleverly plot to make them change. Yes, we wouldn’t spend the whole time blaming your partner for the insecure energies that seem to surround you right now.
Make time to focus on your root and throat chakras.
The root chakra is the energy center at the base of your spine, while the throat is… well, in your throat. Repress your truth and it adds to an imbalanced throat chakra. On the other hand, the feeling of insecurity and anxiety stems from an imbalanced root chakra.
Unblocking the root chakra can be simply done by walking barefoot and hiking–connecting with the earth. You can also practice horticulture, or become a plant enthusiast. On the other hand, balance your throat chakra by saying positive affirmations out loud every day. For example, you can say:
Even though I feel useless, I profoundly love myself.
You may also add aids to your chakra balancing ritual by wearing blue crystals. I especially love aquamarine because of its gentle and light energy. Try an aquamarine or moonstone necklace that you can wear as you socialize.
Related articles: Zodiac Crystals | Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and Calm
The throat chakra speaks of your ability to speak your authentic truth. You must know how to say no, and boundaries must be set so you can protect your golden energies.
The Sun here is a reminder of timeless confidence and force. Also, this affirms the divine that rests within you.
Spirit reminds you today that regardless of how others treat you, shine your light anyway. Never allow anyone to diminish that light in you. That also means that how others treat and perceive you do not define who you truly are. Continue to invigorate your inner light so that you become a pharos of clarity and wisdom, Oracle says. You will then be remunerated in multiples.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
Judgment (Major Arcana)
Your journey has been long and difficult, and you have risen to the occasion at every challenge.
Looking back on your long journey, do you notice that you have taken on too much?
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…