Pisces Love Tarot – Get Her
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: Trust the Niggle | Your energies: over-analytical and overthinking
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
You may be exploring some romantic connection with somebody who happens to be your friend. And both of you know this deeply but seem to be in denial about it. This person may be your best friend and you fear the friendship will end once you enter a romance with them.
Your Oracle card is exactly what your first three cards are telling you. Trust your intuition and forget about the “consequences” that you feel to be coming as you take a leap of faith. Trust the Niggle is here to remind you to trust your intuition, Pisces. You may be feeling conflicted about your romantic connection with your friend, but your intuition is telling you that this is the right move for you. Be honest with yourself and with your friend about your feelings. Remember that you deserve to be happy and fulfilled in your relationships, and taking a chance on love can be scary but also incredibly rewarding. Listen to your heart and go for it!
Most people spend years ignoring their niggling feelings, Oracle says. Throwing their best dollops of stubbornness, ego, and post-rationalization to numb them out. Until you face it, you will feel stuck and all the more you will feel uncertain. But once you face this niggle—just the willingness to face it—the more the universe will support you.
Take action before it’s too late
Take action on this niggling feeling before the universe plots something explosive you’ll regret not taking action now. That niggle is the universe’s way of telling you that it will catch you. But you have to jump first and trust. No matter how many detours you plan to take to avoid it, you will always be redirected back to this niggle until you face it. A part of this process always entails fear and perhaps anxiety. But know that fear is always a sign that you are not living a boring life!
Be mindful also of how you speak to yourself. Have you been telling yourself empowering words, or words that weaken that self-trust? How can you listen to your body, at the same time listen to your intuition that only speaks for your highest good?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…