Pisces Love Tarot – Overthinking This Connection?
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for April 2021 summary:
Oracle message: I am a being of love, and I release all negative energy | Energies: reserved; brutally frank
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Spirit offers a gentle reminder through this Oracle card: it is imperative to achieve balance in the mind for your soul to thrive and stay true to its truest nature. Is this connection reflecting back to you what you want to address in your life? Which aspects of yourself that you cannot fully accept, that you feel the need to find somebody to fill it up for you?
This could be a reminder of radical self-acceptance. Have faith in the kind of beauty you have in you. You don’t need the approval of others. Certainly, you don’t have to put others on a pedestal and think less of yourself.
Is this connection distracting you to find ways to fill your own cup, dear Pisces? Or is this connection appears to be a gateway to the fulfillment of your dreams? Instead of focusing on other people’s strengths and beauty, perhaps this is a sign for you to trust the voice of your higher self and seek ways on how you can appreciate yourself. Tune in to your soul.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.