Pisces Love Tarot – What Will You Choose?
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for June 2021 summary:
Oracle: I acknowledge my fear, but I replace it with the insight of awareness | Energies: tormented; non-cooperative
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
I request you to reflect on these lines and feel them with your heart: I acknowledge my fear, but I replace it with the insight of awareness. What about this words that struck you the most? What are the lessons that you can keep with you so you can start moving forward? Are there fears around you hence you are enduring this partnership for too long?
It’s time to be completely honest with yourself, Oracle says. Fears and resentment fester you until you finally carve out time to slowly let them go.
Recognize and welcome these (negative) emotions. Examine them and reflect on their nature. How do you feel them in your body? Did your eyes roll, or your eyebrows get tense? Confronting them may allow unwanted hurts to resurface, but just like that 5 of Cups (your main energy), they will haunt you and magnify those fears all the more.
Accept the reality of the situation and it’s time to go. Your soul wants to live honestly and authentically in the now, Oracle asserts. Don’t hinder it by placing emotional land mines on its path.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.