Pisces love today – Damsel in distress?
– Summary –
Oracle message: Come to the edge
Your current energy: exhaustion
Your person’s energy: action-oriented
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Pisces love today reading may be for another Pisces-born individual, and next Monday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Pisces love today reading
You are territorial and perhaps possessive right now, dear Pisces. You have a tiny bubble that you are so protective of, and this bubble is so attached to your emotions. There are some energies of insecurity I feel, and through it you become overly protective of an illusory image of your person.
I can sense some rose-colored glasses around your energies. You are standing your ground so much so that you refuse to check on your own feelings, just because you have set your person up on a pedestal.
Someone could be interested in you romantically, dear Pisces. And it is not your person (the one you’re in a relationship with). You are busy fighting for someone else’s attention, but you have someone out there ready to fight for you.
If you’re single, perhaps this person is yet to come towards you. This person embodies an opportunity for creativity, travel, and leisure. This person could be highly passionate like you, and loves adventure too.
Pisces love today guidance
The universe invites you to take a leap of faith. Take courage in leaving something behind something that no longer serves you, or someone who does not even care about your feelings.
It’s okay to be afraid, Oracle says. Because now is the perfect time to take big risks.
Fear is an illusion, mostly coming from self-limiting beliefs. This could be those feelings of not lack (you feel like you are not enough), or the universe is not abundant, that you don’t deserve to be honored just like how you honor others. The opposite is true, and this card is that gentle reminder that Spirit will always catch you.
You will never learn how to fly if you don’t come to the edge.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.