Sagittarius Love Tarot – At a Crossroad
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for May 2021 summary:
Oracle message: I know that I am never alone | Energies: receptive; ignorant
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
This card has come to you because you must be reminded that there is a difference between being lonely and being alone, Oracle says. Your struggles may have left you feeling alone as if the person you’re dealing with has turned his/her back on you. Acknowledge those feelings, but know that Spirit sees you.
Giving yourself a pat on the back is no less than having other people appreciate you. Celebrate small wins, congratulate yourself for a job well done (no matter how small it is), and say ‘you’re welcome’ with gratitude. Do things with love, and you will never feel the need for other’s validation. Be a friend to yourself. As a result, you will attract others who will nurture your soul, Oracle asserts. Moreover, if you don’t develop a healthy relationship with yourself (including setting healthy boundaries), you will only draw unhealthy relationships to you.
You are worthy, you are loved, and you are not alone. Reevaluate your path before you start to shine, Oracle asserts. Do some inner work through meditation or sitting in silence and appreciating all those around you. Sit in silence with your soul, so that you can hear the beauty of your inner thoughts, and you will recognize how Spirit and nature have been trying to speak to you.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.