Sagittarius Love Tarot: Lovefool
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for July 2021 summary:
Oracle: I am learning that endings are merely beginnings | Energies: frustration; freedom
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
It’s time to move on, dear Sagittarius. This is a clear sign for you to understand that people come and go, and once they go, it doesn’t mean that it’s the end for you. Easier said than done, I know, but you can wallow forever (it’s your choice anyway), but the universe will repeat the lesson until you get it. So spare your productive time and understand that changes mean new beginnings. Stagnancy extinguishes progress, Oracle asserts.
It’s time to move past a familiar person because it’s time to make space for new lessons. They may have imparted with you an important soul lesson. That could be understanding acceptance, mustering courage, or simply to just recognize pain and its beauty.
This is a good opportunity for you to get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself to explore the world. Thank this person’s existence in your soul path, because in one way or another they are helping you find what feels right for you.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.