Scorpio Love Tarot – Expecting to Know It By Heart
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle: Trust the Niggle | Energies: frustration, anxiety
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Scorpio love tarot: full reading
Scorpio love tarot: Oracle message
The coming year promises personal growth and increased well-being, dear Scorpio! It’s no secret that a radiant soul like you deserves an overflowing fountain of love and fulfillment. Therefore, it’s the perfect moment to prioritize self-care and self-love, especially if life’s hustles and bustles put it on the back burner in 2023.
Now is the time to pause and re-evaluate your relationships. Take a moment, breathe, and ask yourself: Are your relationships balanced, or are you giving more than you’re receiving? Remember, it’s not just important but absolutely crucial to openly communicate your needs, wants, and desires.
An irrefutable fact remains: Healthy and meaningful communication is a vital key to unlocking the door to successful, fulfilling relationships.
Do you feel that gentle nudge within, that tiny whisper that seems to echo in the depths of your soul? That, dear Scorpio, is your intuition, your body’s innate wisdom talking. It’s crucial to pay heed to these invaluable insights, these hushed whispers of wisdom, and act accordingly.
Face the niggle, trust in it, and know you are safe as you embark on this journey. Otherwise, the universe will present something larger your way and it may shock you.
So today, carve out a quiet moment to ponder over what your intuition is trying to convey. The answers you’ve been tirelessly searching for? They’re not hidden in some far-off place; they’re nestled within you, waiting to be witnessed by you.
Have unwavering faith in your intuition, dear Scorpio, and feel safe and secure as you embark on this enlightening journey of self-discovery.
Remember: regret often trails the path of neglect.
So, let your intuition be your compass, guiding you toward a life of authenticity, joy, and fulfillment.
The universe is waiting with open arms, ready to welcome the new, improved you!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…