Scorpio Love Tarot – ICYMI, You Are Enough
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: What lights you up? | Energies: possessiveness; stubbornness
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
Free yourself from the hardships of the past, dear Scorpio. What brings you joy? How can you raise your vibration and connect with your intuition? Your person may be so independent that they come off as if they are neglecting you. But hey, no matter how lousy their past mistake was, it shouldn’t stop you from being who you are: a nurturing, abundant, and highly intuitive person. Stick to your own strengths and refocus.
They may not be telling you what you want to know, but trust your inner wisdom and only focus on what’s right for you. You don’t have to influence them on how they should act towards you. Allow your grace to inspire them to be the better person for you.
It may take some time but look forward with hope. Focus on your joy so you can fill your own cup. Once your cup is full, you will never find the need to ask your person to act the way you want them to.
This card pops up as your last Oracle guidance card because you could be a Starseed, and this energy of wanting to be and do better stems from this. Starseeds are souls with a double mission: to raise their own consciousness and the consciousness of the planet, Oracle says. You are an old soul who came here to do or create something bigger. And this is where you may want to redirect your energy to.
In relationships, Starseeds often find it hard to have meaningful conversations and deeper connections. So you may find yourself blurting out sometimes, “They just couldn’t get it.”
Don’t dim your light to fit in, dear Scorpio, because you have a unique light that you came here to share. Find it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…