Scorpio Love Tarot – ICYMI, You Are Enough
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: What lights you up? | Energies: possessiveness; stubbornness
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
Free yourself from the hardships of the past, dear Scorpio. What brings you joy? How can you raise your vibration and connect with your intuition? Your person may be so independent that they come off as if they are neglecting you. But hey, no matter how lousy their past mistake was, it shouldn’t stop you from being who you are: a nurturing, abundant, and highly intuitive person. Stick to your own strengths and refocus.
They may not be telling you what you want to know, but trust your inner wisdom and only focus on what’s right for you. You don’t have to influence them on how they should act towards you. Allow your grace to inspire them to be the better person for you.
It may take some time but look forward with hope. Focus on your joy so you can fill your own cup. Once your cup is full, you will never find the need to ask your person to act the way you want them to.
This card pops up as your last Oracle guidance card because you could be a Starseed, and this energy of wanting to be and do better stems from this. Starseeds are souls with a double mission: to raise their own consciousness and the consciousness of the planet, Oracle says. You are an old soul who came here to do or create something bigger. And this is where you may want to redirect your energy to.
In relationships, Starseeds often find it hard to have meaningful conversations and deeper connections. So you may find yourself blurting out sometimes, “They just couldn’t get it.”
Don’t dim your light to fit in, dear Scorpio, because you have a unique light that you came here to share. Find it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…