Scorpio Love Tarot – You Just Know They’re Lying
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Creating heaven on Earth | Energies: slow and steady; self-confident
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You just know that your person is lying—not really to you (could be, in the past), but to their self. They have been showing off their happy side perhaps in social media, and this is something that feels funny, but at the same time strikes you weirdly.
You were hurt.
You were hurt but is preparing to move forward. And you are doing it steadily and you are willing to work on this energy. You are that Knight—almost like a knight in shining armor. Not towards anybody, but towards yourself.
Sometimes you feel like nothing’s happening and you feel stuck. But there’s something bigger than you, and Spirit invites you find your own “heaven”.
Lemuria or Mu is one of the Earth’s lost lands, where heaven was a place on Earth. Lemuria is all about harmony. And so Oracle asks, in what ways can you step up to bring Lemuria on Earth, or in your life? Moreover, Spirit invites you to hold onto the philosophy of Lemuria as you deal with your love situation.
There are things you know, but there are also things you don’t and doesn’t have to know.
It’s okay to feel this way, and know that the moment you doubt yourself, this is the exact moment that you dilute the potency of your manifesting power. Scorpio-born individuals are the intuitive masterminds. So you must know that while you are tempted to act on it right away, sometimes what’s best for you is to refocus on something bigger like Lemuria.
Regardless of the choices you two will make, there seems to be a reunion on the horizon.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…