Scorpio Love Tarot – You Just Know They’re Lying
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Creating heaven on Earth | Energies: slow and steady; self-confident
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You just know that your person is lying—not really to you (could be, in the past), but to their self. They have been showing off their happy side perhaps in social media, and this is something that feels funny, but at the same time strikes you weirdly.
You were hurt.
You were hurt but is preparing to move forward. And you are doing it steadily and you are willing to work on this energy. You are that Knight—almost like a knight in shining armor. Not towards anybody, but towards yourself.
Sometimes you feel like nothing’s happening and you feel stuck. But there’s something bigger than you, and Spirit invites you find your own “heaven”.
Lemuria or Mu is one of the Earth’s lost lands, where heaven was a place on Earth. Lemuria is all about harmony. And so Oracle asks, in what ways can you step up to bring Lemuria on Earth, or in your life? Moreover, Spirit invites you to hold onto the philosophy of Lemuria as you deal with your love situation.
There are things you know, but there are also things you don’t and doesn’t have to know.
It’s okay to feel this way, and know that the moment you doubt yourself, this is the exact moment that you dilute the potency of your manifesting power. Scorpio-born individuals are the intuitive masterminds. So you must know that while you are tempted to act on it right away, sometimes what’s best for you is to refocus on something bigger like Lemuria.
Regardless of the choices you two will make, there seems to be a reunion on the horizon.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…