Taurus Love Tarot – Love Is Coming! It’s Time to Take a Stand!
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle: Call in your tribe. You don’t have to do it alone | Energy: Overwhelmed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
If you find yourself in a situation where you are trying to balance your career and personal life, and someone is trying to get your attention, it can be challenging to know what to do. However, it’s important to remember that you are the queen of your own life, and you have the power to make the choices that are best for you.
If you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed with your career, take a break and seek help from your friends. They can offer you support and advice on how to manage your workload more effectively. It’s also important to remember that it’s okay to take time for yourself and prioritize your own needs.
If someone is trying to distract you from your goals, it’s important to stay focused and remember why you started in the first place. If you’re not ready for a romantic relationship, it’s okay to say no and focus on your career and personal growth.
Remember to trust your intuition and listen to what your heart is telling you. If you’re meant to be with someone, the universe will find a way to bring you together. Keep pushing forward, Taurus! You know you are so good at this.
Calling in your soul tribe
The Soul Family card is a clear sign that your soul tribe is close by and is also calling out to you. It’s time to call them in or find those people who truly get you at a soul level.
In order for you to find each other, it is important that you stop dimming your light and let yourself be seen, Oracle says. The more you dim your light in order for you to accommodate other people’s smallness, the more you block your soulmates from finding you.
The more you spend time with your soul tribe, the more you raise your vibration. As a result, you will manifest way quicker! So call in your support team now as you let go of all of the energies or people who no longer serve you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more