Taurus Love Tarot – Opposites Attract!
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for June 2021 summary:
Oracle message: I commit to the practice of seeing the good in all things | Energies: stability; insecurity
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Love is your inherent vibration. Allow yourself to experience romantic love (if you resonate with the reading) even if it no longer feels familiar to you. There could be fears surrounding this romance, simply because of your preconceived notions about how to act. You don’t have to do anything differently, dear Taurus. All you have to do is to allow it.
This card is a reminder that no matter how you push back on people or circumstances just so you feel like you are numbed by your experiences, know that you cannot get away with this energy. Your soul is made of God’s pure divine vibrational force of love, Oracle says. Moreover, you need to bring this awareness to bear on every aspect of your life and being.
Love heals. Anxieties and drama cannot exist in the energy of love. If you are in a relationship and it exhausts you, know that the love that’s inside you is the same feeling that will “repair” any damage.
When you start asking for something in return, you don’t have to question love. All you have to do is 1) check if your demands are coming from your ego, and 2) have you given love to yourself lately?
When you say you love yourself, it doesn’t mean that you are taking that love away from your romantic partner. The universe is abundant, and the energy of love does not deplete.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.