Taurus Love Tarot – You Just Don’t Believe Them
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for August 2021 summary:
Oracle: I release the need to know all the answers | Energies: exhaustion; ambition
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
This is exactly what you need to affirm yourself with, dear Taurus. Release to know the answers, or try to be in control over your person’s capacity. When in doubt, let go. This feeling is an opportunity for you to learn how to trust, most especially if the person you need to trust is someone so dear to you.
The wisdom of the Divine trickles into the physical dimension, and some of it will resonate with your soul and some will not, Oracle says. These are the signposts that guide you to your correct path. Keep those with which you resonate, and release what no longer serves you.
The person you’re dealing with is one of those signposts. If it no longer brings you spark, it’s time to release it. But you are also invited to reflect on what makes you feel exhausted. Is it your expectation? Is it your choice to take in more than what you can chew? Which aspect of yourself (and not from the partnership) that you need to release?
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.