Taurus Tarot – Your Wish Is Coming True!
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: The Art of Seduction | Energies: self-doubt and hesitation
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus tarot
Oracle | Taurus tarot
You have been oppressed and stretched too thin long enough for you to finally call it quits. That time has come to say it’s enough.
The universe is conspiring to grant your wish, so ask for it and believe that it is done.
You are in a period of transition and perhaps you feel stuck because you want answers right here, right now.
In what ways can you tap into your intuition so you would feel ready to trust yourself in making a decision?
You might want to spend time in nature to better connect with your inner compass.
The Art of Seduction is a clear reminder for you to tap into your inner goddess. The High Priestess and the Empress cards also appeared in your reading, which signify a need to trust in the natural cycles of life and to connect with the rhythms of the natural world. Moreover, it could indicate a need to nurture oneself and others and tap into the power of the feminine in order to create and manifest.
Manifesting your desires could be what you would have to “seduce” right now. And the very first step to that is to believe that it is done.
You might want to read: Manifestation by visualization: How I did it for a Schengen visa
If you would want to take action in strengthening your spiritual energies towards manifestation, here are ways to do it:
- Clarify your desires: Be clear and specific about what you want to manifest. Write down your desires in detail, and visualize them as if they have already come true.
- Believe in yourself: Trust that you are capable of manifesting your desires, and believe that they are possible. Release any doubts or negative beliefs that may be holding you back.
- Focus on positive emotions: Focus on positive emotions such as joy, gratitude, and love, and visualize yourself experiencing these emotions as if your desires have already manifested.
- Take inspired action: Take action towards your desires, and trust that the universe will guide you towards the right opportunities and resources. Be open to new possibilities and opportunities, and take inspired action towards your goals.
- Practice gratitude: Practice gratitude for what you already have in your life, and trust that the universe will continue to provide you with abundance and blessings.
Manifestation is a process that takes consistency, so there is no guaranteed timeline for when your desires will manifest. However, by staying focused on your desires, staying positive, and taking inspired action toward your goals, you can increase your chances of manifesting your desires more quickly.
Good luck, dear Taurus!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more