Capricorn love today – Working hard, not smart?
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: I realize that I am testing my resolve to live in the energy of love
Your current energy: overwork
Your person’s energy: admiration
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Capricorn-born individual, and next Tuesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Capricorn love today
Your reading is screaming “earth signs” dear Cappie. You could be dealing with another earth sign, who seems to be ready to work something out with you. While 3 of Pentacles energy typically means synergy and teamwork, it feels like they are admiring you at a distance. This person is curious, if not in awe.
On the other hand, your energy feels like being over-excited about some money-making opportunity. You are channeling your passionate self towards this new venture. However, your energy also signifies a sense of obsession, over-diligence, and over-work without much reward.
Hardworking is inherent of a Capricorn, so you could be imbibing this, but at the same time missing out on some important details to make your work efficient.
This oracle card comes to you with the reminder to be mindful of your intentions. Is it coming from love, or fear? Fear is an obstacle to your tenacity. You might be experiencing self-doubt and apprehension to do something new. However, you are reminded to redirect your attention to your loving energy, view fear as a teacher, and always sprinkle your work with love.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out the daily tarot
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.