Daily Tarot Spread – About to See the Light at the End of the Tunnel
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
If you are still contemplating your next action steps, then this card gives a sense of clarity. Now is the right time to cut cords. You don’t have to shut down or not talk with any friend, but more of mustering the courage 1) to reach out and ask for help, and 2) to forget about how other people owe you. There is no need for you to build walls, only to release.
Protect your energy and call back your power, Oracle says, so that all lost pieces may return home now. Specific action steps include meditating every night, or imagining that all ‘dirt’ (a.k.a. negativity) will be washed off your body before you sleep.
Energetic cords are formed between you and another person you interact with, or with anything you encounter. Once you experience something negative around that interaction, your body becomes a repository of such. Your energy may become tainted, and it would stay with you energetically, without you even recognizing it. That why sometimes we get help from crystals to protect or ground us whenever there are unnecessary energies clinging onto us. Any unwanted energy around us is what call ‘excess baggage’.
Listen to your body and check-in every day. You could be carrying in more weight than usual.
However, a grounding force will be with you soon. This could be an event that will bring you closer to nature, or a person who will help you will come around. Stay positive about this, so you’ll attract more of it.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more spiritual hacks
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!