Daily tarot spread – Fighting in vain
This is your free daily tarot card reading, a spiritual guidance tarot reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates with you, and leave what doesn’t. If you are drawn to this post, there might be something here that you need to hear today.
So, Let’s begin!
Your current situation allows you to advance to higher levels of understanding, and access divine wisdom. Recognize everybody on your path as your soul teachers, because they are simple signposts from the universe indicating opportunities for growth.
Past: 6 of Swords (reversed) – You chose to stay in the wrong situation. There were unresolved issues and emotional turmoil.
Present: Ace of Cups – This signifies a new beginning in love or a new way of looking at love. There is hope for the situation, and perhaps a chance to start anew.
Future: 7 of Wands – You will stand your ground about a situation. It feels like a romantic situation wherein you will speak your truth and assert your rights. You will seek for justice, if not fight for what you believe is yours.
Daily tarot interpretation
This gives the vibe of last week’s Daily Tarot Special, most especially that your overarching energy is the Queen of Cups reversed. The 3-card spread gives me this narrative: you chose to stay in a wrong relationship thinking you could renew your love for one another. There was hope, and new beginnings in love, but in the end you seem to be fighting for the wrong cause.
There is an energy of the territorial girlfriend, and if this isn’t you, you could be the third party and you’re not even aware of it. Add the Queen of Cups (reversed) to encapsulate this narrative, and you get a jealous, demanding, emotionally unstable woman who’s staying for the wrong reasons. You are trying to work it out, but it exhausts you. It feels like a one-way battle.
There seems to be a toxic vibe, and your Oracle cards seem to be very appropriate to your should-I-stay-or-should-I-go dilemma.
Spirit invites you to release the darkness so you can open yourself up for miracles. Could be counterintuitive, but the universe wants you to know that for you to win your battle, you should relax, stay the course, trust your intuition and breathe. Do something about those negative feelings–exercise and breathe in deeply.
Does this reading resonate with you? Is it reversed? Let me know in the comments!
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!