Hi! This is your almost-personal, free Gemini love today reading. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: replace fear with awareness
Your current energy: observant
Your person’s energy: suppressing feelings
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Gemini-born individual, and next Friday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Gemini love today
Your energy resembles today’s 3-card spread, so there must be something in there that might resonate with you. You are carefully assessing what lies ahead. Hence, you are trying to come up with a wise plan before you take a leap of faith. This could mean that you are eyeing someone with whom you want to confess your feelings.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be hiding their truth, if not their feelings. There is a spark inside them, but they choose to tame it down and not express it. This could also mean that they are confused about their feelings, and they are rationalizing every bit of emotion they have. Clearly, they are exerting their power over their own self as they suppress their own feelings.
Gemini love today: The Oracle
I would admit that I laughed when this card popped out, simply because my interpretation of the Ace of Swords reversed right above this is totally congruent with this one. Could the energy on the right side be you?
Oracle wants you to be completely honest with yourself at the present moment. Fears and resentment will never die because they will linger until you finally express your truth. Suppressing certain feelings will just give them power until they become strong enough to be released. If you wait around that moment, it may be too late! Of course, there’s a right time and place for everything and we should never control it. But if the nudge becomes too strong and annoying, perhaps the right time to let it out is now.
This card comes to you with a reminder to live authentically at the present moment. Also, building emotional landmines may be detrimental to your own self.
If the person who’s hiding feelings is not you, this could be a good point for reflection about authenticity and self-expression. In what ways are you being true with yourself? In what ways would you wish to improve self-expression? Take time to reflect on those as you evaluate the path ahead.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
- Meditation Apps Reviewed: The Top 5I choose to offer, on the other hand, a quick comparison that no one has ever done before…. I will discuss some nitty-gritty details that other reviews may have left out…