Leo Love Tarot – It May Not Be the ‘Right’ Time
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for May 2021 summary:
Oracle: I feel good when I can help others | Energies: new love; heartache
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
My initial reaction when this card popped up was, “Awwwww”. It is so mature of you to heed your person’s needs first before your own. Service could be your language of love too, and you will be rewarded for that. One of the most evolved gifts that a soul possesses is giving of itself, Oracle says. Humble service and support for your person are not only beneficial to them, but also to yourself (unless you’re expecting the other to reciprocate with romance–that’s a different story).
When you give freely, you strengthen your heart space. Moreover, enriching another person’s life could be life-changing for you too. Continue doing this thing that you do, because it raises your own vibration and it gives you that plus points in positive karma. When the outcome doesn’t matter because it just feels good to be of service to others, then it would be easier for you to turn the wheel of fortune in your favor.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.