Leo love today – Full circle
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free Leo love today reading. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: By diminishing others, you diminish yourself
Your current energy: catharsis
Your person’s energy: liberation
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Leo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Leo love today
Today’s daily tarot reading also has the World card as its overarching energy. You might be the same person in that reading.
Your vibe signifies the completion of a specific chapter in life. This, of course, could be love-related. There is a sense of release and relief, that finally something has been closed, and you can finally move forward in life.
The person you’re dealing with is going within and harnessing their inner goddess. While this card may give off feminine energy (i.e., being on the receiving end), I strongly feel a sense of fierce action being planned by this person. It feels more of yang energy. That means, your person is stepping on their power and is passionate about doing inner work.
Both of you are undergoing a major life event. If this is a breakup scenario, your energy is peace, while your person’s energy is liberation.
Leo love today: The Oracle
Spirit invites you to see yourself in everyone, and assist their soul. Strip off judgment (including self-judgment). Moreover, channel compassion and empathy so you can see through the souls of those you perceive to be different from you. Coming from a sense of peace is the greatest gift you could give yourself, because in turn, peace will return twofold. Accept the lesson of an ending, and regardless of your relationship status, love and understanding will hasten your soul evolution journey.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.