Libra Love Tarot: Hard Time to Let Go
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for July 2021 summary:
Oracle: I know that I can do whatever I set my mind to| Energies: feeling at fault; healing
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
The power of intention may very well complement this wisdom from the universe. What exactly it is that you desire? And if you would look at your situation objectively, what do you think needs to be done which is for your highest good? If the answers to these questions are vague to you, then it is the right time for you to connect with your intuition.
You are the only one who knows the correct path to take, Oracle says. Your connection to the divine is your intuition–this is your inner wisdom and compass. Moreover, intuition goes without judgment, and it releases the ego. If the answers to the questions above are at the expense of your partner, then perhaps it’s about time to chase after whatever it is that will serve your highest good. And that’s where you will set your mind to. When there is a nudge within you to do something but you hesitate (that’s fear!), then most likely that’s the best action to take.
What your intuition tells you would never be about you because it’s always FOR you.
Sometimes we shy away from difficult decisions. Now is the time to make the proper changes and take risks and do things you never thought you could do before, Oracle asserts. Your soul must learn to become aware of that fortitude within you. Moreover, your soul will not yearn for something you can’t accomplish, no matter how difficult it seems.
YOUR FREE DAILY TAROT 3-CARD SPREAD HERE
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out today’s zodiac readings
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.