Libra Love Tarot – ‘You Mean the World to Me’…Careful!
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for August 2021 summary:
Oracle: I accept that my inner voice will always guide me correctly | Energies: resistance; enthusiasm
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
This is one of the reasons why Libra-born individuals are so likeable: they encounter a devastating situation, but they are ultra-positive about it. I’m not saying that you are in an equally devastating situation (but could be), but this card is a reminder of your lightheartedness and ability to tune into a positive mindset. That’s why you’re the ultimate BFF!
Your intuition is your compass in life, especially in your romantic situation. If your person is sending you mixed signals or you feel unsure about them, then trust that nudge. Perhaps your intuition tells you to go with the flow or not jump in easily, so do it. This card is a reminder to trust your inner voice (which seems like you’re already doing it), so decisions will come easily. When something just feels not right, never doubt it, because most likely it’s what will save you from trouble.
Your soul only wants what’s best for you, and you must learn to trust it, Oracle asserts. If you are still doubtful about it at this point, then maybe you would love to learn more about harnessing this innate wisdom. Here are articles to help you connect with your intuition and the surefire ways to know if your intuition is right.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.