Libra love today – Choose hope over worry
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free Libra love today reading. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: worry doesn’t change an outcome
Your current energy: desire to work it out
Your person’s energy: me first
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Libra-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Libra love today
You always get the energy of the number 3. Perhaps you are a creative person, or is just being a Libra–social activity defines your soul. The 3 of Pentacles signifies teamwork and collaboration. You are willing to work it out with someone, and aim for a synergistic connection which may have been inexistent in the past.
Your person, however, seems to be in purely reflective mode–either they are reestablishing the lost part of themselves, or they are trying to understand their own feelings toward the situation.
Something is not emotionally fulfilling for your person (you had this in your previous reading), and they have mustered the courage to traverse the unknown. It feels like they are doing something for themselves, and they are not heeding your call for “teamwork”.
Libra love today: Your Soul Journey
You might be worrying about your partner’s response to your enthusiasm to work it out, dear Libra.
However, Oracle wants to tell you that worry is a wasted emotion, because it does nothing but give the illusion of control. Spirit invites you to step out of worry because you are turning your back away from hope, trust, and excitement about what could be handed to you.
All surprises are wonderful, only if you choose to see it as such. If you perceive it negatively, then the energy of negativity will definitely be upon you. You are invited to examine unnecessary worries now and help your soul be in charge. Connect to the present moment, because this is where your power resides.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.