Scorpio Love Tarot – Struggling to Make Sense of It
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Change of direction | Energies: overwhelmed; annoyed
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You have everything you need right now but you feel like the odds are never in your favor. So it makes you feel confused and anxious. And your partner is not helping you. Perhaps you might have done a mistake in the past that they still carry up to this point, and this appears to be your blockage towards moving forward. No matter how rough the road ahead of you is, you just don’t want to disappoint your partner even further.
So the pressure grows every day. Some of you may have grown to be detached. That means, you just don’t want to talk about it.
Right now, Spirit invites you to use this contemplative mood to tune into your heart space. Tune into yourself, dear Scorpio. I’m not saying that you forget about tuning into your partner’s needs. But you have to tune into yourself first so that you can be in a good vibe. If you are in a good vibe, it becomes natural to you to address your partner’s needs.
If meditation is not your thing, then you shift your energy in other simple ways.
Connect with your intuition
For the non-confrontational Scorpios, you have the tendency to distract yourself. Maybe you’ll spend less time with your partner or detach, but you may not be using this time to reflect on the solution. It would be helpful if you use this “distraction” period to connect with your intuition.
This roadblock you’re experiencing may be common, but it will not get better until you take action.
The Gazelle is symbolic of imaginative improvisation that allows him to outrun and outsmart the predators. This is a sign for you to change direction. Moreover, the solution comes through a sudden shift in perspective, Oracle says. A radical outlook is asked of you, similar to how light and fast this wild animal is.
Be compassionate to yourself and the situation. Is the pressure coming from your partner’s expectations, or is really coming from your own expectation of how you should perform in this relationship? How can you be agile and responsive to change, while being compassionate to your own needs?
The Hermit also speaks of rest and regeneration. Respite. How can you use this time to change the way you act toward your vision?
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…