Taurus love today – Stop searching for some treasure chest
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free Taurus love today reading. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: face fear with confidence
Your current energy: ready to jump in
Your person’s energy: non-committal
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today
This card is very reminiscent of Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist. All that glitters is not gold, and perhaps you keep on looking for someone to fill your cup, when in fact the treasure is really you.
There are diverse options presented to you and it leaves you feeling confused. It also feels like you are yearning for someone or something in your life right now–perhaps yearning for the right person to come around. As mentioned, all that glitters is not gold–what you perceive to be fulfilling may not be the right one for you.
It feels like you keep on attracting the same kind of person–passionate but overbearing. This is a person that has a strong personality and perhaps a visionary, but is also ambitious to a fault. You are attracted to visionary or action-oriented person, but appears to be non-committal, if not fearful of being vulnerable.
Taurus love today: The Oracle
The presence of this card reiterates what I have just mentioned–it’s all within you. Spirit invites you to honor your own power by following your inner voice. So, don’t be tempted with the sparkly options found externally. Fear for not having enough is an illusion.
If you are curious about what lies ahead, harness your inner power to make the right decision. Take a step forward and trust your inner knowing. In one way or another, Spirit has already whispered to you what’s right for you. You already know it. Be brave and listen to it.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.